Gizmo

The cats we have successfully rehomed can be found here.

Gizmo

Postby Top Cat » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Gizmo is a black and white fluffy vaccinated and neutered male aged approx 14 months

This fabulous cat has oodles of character and is very friendly, and also gets on with other cats.

He will make a wonderful addition to your home.

This lad is one of those cats that is difficult to photograph as all he wanted to do was fuss around me, love him, the photos do not do him justice at all, please come and see him for yourself.

Please call Jennie on 01277 811904
You must be logged in to view attachments. Please login or register.

Re: Gizmo

Postby laura.Welfare » Wed May 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Hi there,

Really interested in hearing some more about Gizmo.

I have rehomed from you once before in October 2010. The cats name was orginially Flori (now Poppy) and we picked her up from Laura who was fostering her and her kittens at the time. She now lives with my sister and parents in Dagenham.

We have a cat named Freddie who is approx 14 years old and he is very lonely since losing his friend Stevie approx 24 months due to an unfortunate car accident.

We ideally wanted a cat that can get along with Freddie and keep him entertained whilst also understanding that he is not a spring chicken and sometimes likes to sleep a lot!

Me and my partner Bryan are living in Chafford Hundred in a 1st floor flat in a quiet cul-de-sac. There is access to a shared garden which Freddie makes great use of on sunny days.

Do you think that Gizmo could be that forever friend that Freddie needs?

Thank you

Laura

Return to Happy Homings